The Barley & Music Fest returns to Old Town Alexandria, Va. for unlimited beer tastings, a full music lineup, and food from great vendors and restaurants.
The first Barley & Music Fest was such a great success in September 2016, the founders decided to throw round two. The Spring Barley & Music Fest takes place rain or shine at John Carlyle Square Park on Saturday, April 22 and Sunday, April 23 from 12 to 6 p.m.
See the full lineup and ticket information below.
Live Entertainment Schedule
The event features six live music acts, three on each day.
Saturday’s live music schedule kicks off with Dave Chappell & The Lone Stardusters from 12 to 2 p.m., Crawddaddies Duo from 2 to 4 p.m., and Carly Harvey from 4 to 6 p.m.
Sunday’s schedule begins with Down Wilson from 12 to 2 p.m., Justin Trawick & The Common Good from 2 to 4 p.m., and Moonshine Society from 4 to 6 p.m.
(Check out videos of the acts in action here.)
Need more reasons to attend the Spring Barley & Music Fest? Well, check out our site to see a list of bands that will be playing live! pic.twitter.com/uI1q8AedLP
— Barley & Music Fest (@BarleyMusicFest) March 23, 2017
What’s on Tap at Alexandria’s Barley & Music Fest
Sample beers from 18 breweries and fill up on tasty bites from local restaurants (list below).
Breweries at the Barley & Music Fest
- Spaten: Spaten Optimat
- Artisanal Family: Tripel Karmeli
- Franziskaner: Franz Dunkel
- Global Belgian Fam: Monk’s Cafe
- Blue Mountain: BM Evil 8 & BM Hopwork
- South Street Brewery: SS BBL Pony & SS Hop
- Chaos Mountain Brew: Chaos Derring & Chaos Cocoborl
- Devils Backbone Fam: DB Pear Lager & DB TRL Catty
- Dominion Family: DOM Millenium & DOM Double D
- Forge Works: Forge Farmhouse & Forge Ryes Up
- Golden Road: GR Wolf Weeds & GR Wolf Pup
- Goose Island: GI Matilda & GI Halia
- Mad Fox: Fox Orange Whip & Fox State Vipa
- O’Connor Brewing: OC TS Zephyr & OC ED Shipwreck
- Pale Fire: Pale Molly & Pale Salad Day
- Smartmouth : Smart Notch 9 & Smart Alter EG
- Starr Hill Family: SH SS Reviver & SH AA Double Bass
- Bold Rock : BR Citrus DFT & BBL Bold Citrus
- Dolci Gelati Gelato Shop
- Passanante’s Home Food Services
- The Hideout
- Zabb Thai Restaurant
- Manny Zeevi
- Jewelry Designs by Melisa
- Abstract Art
Drink and Fill Up for a Good Cause
A portion of the event’s proceeds will be donated to SB Productions, a Virginia non-profit that makes grants available for local non-profits involved with, but not limited to, environment protection, women’s rights, children, poverty and health.
Planning Your Visit to the Barley & Music Fest
Tickets: The beer festival is free to attend, but tickets are $25 per day, per person, for unlimited beer samples. Purchase tickets here.
Where: 300 John Carlyle Street, Alexandria, Va. 22314
When: Saturday, April 22 and Sunday, April 23 from 12 to 6 p.m.